This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Covering the latest version of the jQuery Mobile Framework, jQuery Mobile: Develop and Design teaches readers step-by-step how to get started, how to write code, and ultimately how to create mobile websites using the jQuery Mobile framework. The book is hands-on, with code examples (with corresponding on-line demos) and activities throughout.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing the future of web development
2. Understanding jQuery
3. HTML5 and data- attributes
4. Getting started with jQuery Mobile
Part II. UI Components
5. Creating multi-page web sites with jQuery Mobile
6. Diving deeper into jQuery Mobile pages
7. Dialog and popup windows
8. Working with Toolbars
9. Layout options
10. Creating simple lists
11. Enhancing lists
12. Search filtering
13. Form elements
14. Exposed form methods and events
Part III. Themes
15. Theming jQuery Mobile
16. Creating a custom jQuery Mobile theme
Part IV. The Mobile API
17. Global options
18. Hooking into events
19. Working with exposed methods
Part V. Beyond jQuery Mobile
20. Using CSS3 to create responsive layouts
21. Detecting mobile devices
22. Testing with simulators
Part VI. Creating a jQuery Mobile CMS
23. Creating a mobile WordPress Theme
24. Creating a mobile Drupal website
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$35.99Add to Cart