Table of Contents
PART 1 THE NATURE AND EXTENT OF DELINQUENCY
Chapter 1 Adolescence and Delinquency
Chapter 2 Measurement and Nature of Delinquency
PART 2 CAUSES OF DELINQUENCY
Chapter 3 Individual Causes of Delinquency
Chapter 4 Social Structural and Social Process Causes of Delinquency
Chapter 5 Social Interactionist Theories of Delinquency
PART 3 ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON DELINQUENCY
Chapter 6 Gender and Delinquency
Chapter 7 Families and Delinquency
Chapter 8 Schools and Delinquency
Chapter 9 Gangs and Delinquency
Chapter 10 Drugs and Delinquency
PART 4 THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM
Chapter 11 An Overview of Juvenile Justice in America
Chapter 12 Police and the Juvenile
Chapter 13 Juvenile Court
Chapter 14 Juvenile Corrections
This title is out of stock.
We recommend Juvenile Delinquency, 2nd Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users