TECHNOLOGY OFFERING: MyStudentSuccessLab is available with this book upon request. It is an online solution designed to help students acquire the skills they need to succeed to CONNECT, PRACTICE, and PERSONALIZE what they learn. Click here for a Preview of the Time Management module http://wps.prenhall.com/chet_mssl_generic_1_demo/121/31145/7973335.cw/index.html
Table of Contents
Quick Start to College: Helpful Information and Advice as You Begin
1. Welcome to College: Growing Toward Success
2. Values, Goals, and Time: Managing Yourself
3. Diversity and Communication: How You Learn and Communicate
4. Critical, Creative, and Practical Thinking: Solving Problems and Making Decisions
5. Reading and Information Literacy: Learning from Print and Online Materials
6. Listening and Note Taking Taking In, Recording, and Remembering Information
7. Memory and Studying: Retaining What You Know
8. Test Taking: Showing What You Know
9. Wellness, Money, and Careers: Building a Successful Future
Appendix: Social Networking and Media
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$26.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-707382-5