Table of Contents
1. Introduction (Sample Chapter)
2. The Elementary Chemistry of Combustion
3. Fundamentals of Fire Behavior and Building Construction
4. Combustion Properties of Liquid and Gaseous Fuels
5. Combustion Properties of Solid Fuels
6. Sources of Ignition
7. Structure Fires and their Investigation
8. Grass and Wildland Fires and their Investigation
9. Automobile, Other Motor Vehicle, and Ship Fires
10. Electrical Causes of Fires
11. Clothing and Fabric Fires
12. Explosions and Explosive Combustion
13. Chemical Fires and and Hazardous Materials
14. Laboratory Services
15. Fire-Related Deaths and Injuries
16. Arson as a Crime
17. Other Investigative Topics
$108.00 | Free Ground Shipping.
MyLab and Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab and Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$10.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-508308-6
$22.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-508264-5
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$42.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-508309-3