Table of Contents
1. Introduction - Reflecting on purpose and topic
2. Goal - Understanding the importance of activity, task type, and quests
3. Interaction - Examining negotiation, competition, and cooperation
4. Feedback - Developing through fail states and assessment
5. Motivation - Analyzing the significance of engagement and affect
6. Context - Exploring stories, environments, and identities
7. Conclusion - Looking at the future of digital games in language learning
Appendix I. Glossary
Appendix II. Guide to Game Types
Appendix III. Game Evaluation Guide
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-24666-3