Featuring a strong emphasis on the fundamentals underlying contemporary logic design using hardware description languages, synthesis, and verification, this book focuses on the ever-evolving applications of basic computer design concepts with strong connections to real-world technology.
Table of Contents
1. Digital Systems and Information
2. Combinational Logic Circuits
3. Combinational Logic Design
4. Arithmetic Functions and HDLs
5. Sequential Circuits
6. Selected Design Topics
7. Registers and Register Transfers
8. Memory Basics
9. Computer Design Basics
10. Instruction Set Architecture
11. RISC and CISC Processors
12. Input-Output and Communication
13. Memory Systems
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals, CourseSmart eTextbook, 4th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$94.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-604185-6