Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Logistics.
2. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability Measures.
3. The Measures of Logistics and System Support.
4. The System Engineering Process.
5. Logistics and Supportability Analysis.
6. Logistics in the System Design and Development.
7. Logistics in the Production/Construction Phase.
8. Logistics in the Utilization, Sustaining Support and Retirement Phases.
9. Logistics Management.
Appendix A: Selected Bibliography.
Appendix B: System Design Review Checklist.
Appendix C: Supplier Evaluation Checklist.
Appendix D: Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA).
Appendix E: Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
Appendix F: Selected Interest Tables.
Appendix G: Normal Distribution Tables.
Appendix H: List of Abbreviations.