Make the link between theory and real-world easier for students with the most up-to-date Intermediate Macroeconomics text on the market Today!
Hubbard, O'Brien, and Rafferty realize that most students enrolled in today's intermediate macroeconomics courses are either undergraduate or masters students who are likely to become entrepreneurs, managers, bankers, stock brokers, accountants, lawyers, or government officials. Very few students will pursue a Ph.D. in economics. Given this student profile, Hubbard, O'Brien, and Rafferty's new text presents Intermediate Macroeconomics in the context of contemporary events, policy, and business with an integrated explanation of today's financial crisis. Student and instructor feedback tells us that Hubbard, O'Brien, and Rafferty helps make the link between theory and real-world easier for students!
Available with the award-winning MyEconLab and grouped by Learning Objectives!
MyEconLab is a powerful assessment and tutorial system that works hand-in-hand with Intermediate Macroeconomics. MyEconLab includes comprehensive homework, quiz, test, and tutorial options, where instructors can manage all assessment needs in one program!
Table of Contents
1. The Long and Short of Macroeconomics
2. Measuring the Macroeconomy
3. The U.S. Financial System
4. The Global Financial System
5. The Standard of Living over Time and Across Countries
6. Long-Run Economic Growth
7. Money and Inflation
8. The Labor Market
9. Business Cycles
10. Explaining Aggregate Demand: The IS—MP Model
11. The IS—MP Model: Adding Inflation and the Open Economy
12. Monetary Policy in the Short Run
13. Fiscal Policy in the Short Run
14. Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply, and Monetary Policy
15. Fiscal Policy and the Government Budget in the Long Run
16. Consumption and Investment
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Macroeconomics, CourseSmart eTextbook, 2nd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$110.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302160-8