ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Reveal the relevance of economics through real-world business examples
One of the challenges of teaching Principles of Macroeconomics is fostering interest in concepts that may not seem applicable to students’ lives. Macroeconomics, Fifth Edition makes economics relevant by demonstrating how real businesses use economics to make decisions every day. Regardless of their future career path–opening an art studio, trading on Wall Street, or bartending at the local pub–students will benefit from understanding the economic forces behind their work.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
• Show students how economics is relevant: Relatable features ground course material in the real world, showing students how these ideas are relevant and facilitating understanding.
• Foster thorough understanding via a flexible, student-focused approach: An engaging, captivating writing style and student-friendly learning aids motivate and engage students.
This package contains:
• 0133455491 / 9780133455496: Macroeconomics, 5/e
• 0133456552 / 9780133456554: MyEconLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Macroeconomics, 5/e
Table of Contents
1. Economics: Foundations and Models
2. Trade-offs, Comparative Advantage, and the Market System
3. Where Prices Come From: The Interaction of Demand and Supply
4. Economic Efficiency, Government Price Setting, and Taxes
5. The Economics of Health Care
II. Firms in the Domestic and International Economies
6. Firms, the Stock Market, and Corporate Governance
7. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade
III. Macroeconomic Foundations and Long-Run Growth
8. GDP: Measuring Total Production and Income
9. Unemployment and Inflation
10. Economic Growth, the Financial System, and Business Cycles
11. Long-Run Economic Growth: Sources and Policies
IV. Short-Run Fluctuations
12. Aggregate Expenditure and Output in the Short Run
13. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Analysis
V. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
14. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve System
15. Monetary Policy
16. Fiscal Policy
17. Inflation, Unemployment, and Federal Reserve Policy
VI. The International Economy
18. Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
19. The International Financial System
$70.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345641-7
$121.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345640-0