This text focuses on CUSTOMER SERVICE topics. It includes essential content plus learning activities, case studies, professional profiles, research topics and more that support course objectives.
The text and exam are part of the ManageFirst Program® from the National Restaurant Association (NRA). This edition is created to teach restaurant and hospitality students the core competencies of the Ten Pillars of Restaurant Management. The Ten Pillars of Restaurant Management is a job task analysis created with the input and validation of the industry that clearly indicates what a restaurant management professional must know in order to effectively and efficiently run a safe and profitable operation. The ManageFirst Program training program is based on a set of competencies defined by the restaurant, hospitality and foodservice industry as those needed for success. This competency-based program features 10 topics each with a textbook, online exam prep for students, instructor resources, a certification exam, certificate, and credential. The online exam prep for students is available with each textbook and includes helpful learning modules on test-taking strategies, practice tests for every chapter, a comprehensive cumulative practice test, and more!
This textbook includes an exam answer sheet to be used with the paper-and-pencil version of the ManageFirst certification exam.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1: THE IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
CHAPTER 2: CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SERVICE
CHAPTER 3: DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING AN EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROGRAM
CHAPTER 4: THE PROFESSIONAL SERVER
CHAPTER 5: GREETING AND SEATING CUSTOMERS
CHAPTER 6: DINING ROOM SERVICE
CHAPTER 7: GUEST PAYMENT AND SERVICE RECOVERY
CHAPTER 8: MARKETING THE POSITIVE GUEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$38.67 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133102079
Includes this title packaged with:
- Exam Prep for Customer Service -- Access Card, 2nd Edition
Association Solutions National Restaurant Association
$84.00 | Add to Cart
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.Back Order
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$25.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302728-0
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$31.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-336912-0