Management Accounting: Information for Decision-Making and Strategy Execution explains how business managers can estimate and manage the cost and profitability of their products and customers. This text also covers how managers use financial and nonfinancial information to improve processes, design and develop new products, and motivate employee performance.
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: The Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Map
Chapter 3: Using Costs in Decision Making
Chapter 4: Accumulating and Assigning Costs to Products
Chapter 5: Activity-Based Cost Systems
Chapter 6: Measuring and Managing Customer Relationships
Chapter 7: Measuring and Managing Process Performance
Chapter 8: Measuring and Managing Life-Cycle Costs
Chapter 9: Behavioral and Organizational Issues in Management Accounting and Control Systems
Chapter 10: Using Budgets for Planning and Coordination
Chapter 11: Financial Control
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-282946-5
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-280778-4
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-277480-2
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-276855-9
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$131.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299840-6
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$218.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-256745-9