The twelfth edition focuses on the major changes that have been made in information technology over the past two years, and includes new opening, closing, and Interactive Session cases.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Information Systems in Global Business Today
Chapter 2: Global E-Business and Collaboration
Chapter 3: Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
Chapter 4: Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
Part 2: Information Technology Infrastructure
Chapter 5: IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
Chapter 6: Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
Chapter 7: Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
Chapter 8: Securing Information Systems
Part 3: Key System Applications for the Digital Age
Chapter 9: Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
Chapter 10: E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
Chapter 11: Managing Knowledge
Chapter 12: Enhancing Decision Making
Part 4: Building and Managing Systems
Chapter 13: Building Information Systems
Chapter 14: Managing Projects
Chapter 15: Managing Global Systems
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 13th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-214299-1
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266801-9
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users