Directed primarily toward undergraduate CIS/MIS college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Management Information Systems provides comprehensive and integrative coverage of essential new technologies, information system applications, and their impact on business models and managerial decision making in an exciting and interactive manner.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
0133130789 / 9780133130782 Management Information Systems Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133050696 / 9780133050691 Management Information 13/e
0133058328 / 9780133058321 myMISlab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Management Information Systems
Table of Contents
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
PART II. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
PART III. KEY SYSTEM APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge
12. Enhancing Decision Making
PART IV. BUILDING AND MANAGING SYSTEMS
13. Building Information Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$108.27 | Add to Cart
$109.07 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$81.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382612-8
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305825-3
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384050-6
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384051-3
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305829-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$116.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340171-4
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$193.53 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305077-6