ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
0133254097 / 9780133254099 Management Plus MyManagementLab with NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133043606 / 9780133043600 Management
0133086763 / 9780133086768 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Management
Table of Contents
1. Management and Organizations
Module. Management History
2. Understanding Management’s Context: Constraints and Challenges
Management Practice - Part I
PART II. INTEGRATIVE MANAGERIAL ISSUES
3. Managing in a Global Environment
4. Managing Diversity
5. Managing Social Responsibility and Ethics
Management Practice - Part II
PART III. DECISION MAKING AND CHANGE
6. Managers as Decision Makers
7. Managing Change and Innovation
Management Practice - Part III
PART IV. PLANNING AND CONTROL
8. Foundations of Planning
9. Strategic Management
10. Managerial Controls
Module. Planning and Control Techniques
Module. Managing Operations
Management Practice - Part IV
PART V. ORGANIZING
11. Basic Organizational Design
12. Adaptive Organizational Design
13. Managing Human Resources
Module. Managing Your Career
14. Managing Teams
Management Practice - Part V
PART VI. LEADING
15. Understanding Individual Behavior
16. Managers and Communication
17. Motivating Employees
18 Managers as Leaders
Management Practice - Part VI
Appendix: Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307880-0
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307881-7
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$215.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-387322-1