Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance enables managers and business owners to attain the core skills they need to become integral members of their company’s decision-making teams.
This new program from established authors Srikant M. Datar and Madhav Rajan emphasizes decision-making and the effects of decisions. While many texts teach the theories and frameworks of management education, Managerial Accounting goes further by covering the capabilities and techniques necessary for effective management practice, as well as fostering attitudes that typify integrity, honesty, and fairness.
0132816245 / 9780132816243 Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132829444 / 9780132829441 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance, 1/e
0137024878 / 9780137024872 Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance, 1/e
Table of Contents
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost–Volume–Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Process Costing and Cost Allocation
6. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
7. Pricing Decisions, Customer Profitability, and Cost Management
8. Determining How Costs Behave
9. Decision Making and Relevant Information
10. Quality, Inventory Management, and Time
11. Capital Investments
12. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
13. Flexible Budgets, Cost Variances, and Management Control
14. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
15. Transfer Pricing
16. Performance Measurement and Compensation
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$119.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-282945-8
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$131.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342570-3
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$164.05 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-291430-7