ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This text helps students make the connection between managerial accounting concepts and the businesses they deal with everyday through strong coverage and effective practice. By presenting actual accounting decisions made in companies like Target and J. Crew, the text’s precise coverage of the core concepts engages students in the learning process.
MyAccountingLab for Managerial Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalized learning with MyAccountingLab–the online homework, tutorial and assessment program that helps students succeed in the classroom and beyond.
- Students see the connections between accounting concepts and the businesses they interact with everyday.
- Students learn from the latest information on important topics in the field.
• 0133428370 / 9780133428377 Managerial Accounting, 4e
• 0133451488 / 9780133451481 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Managerial Accounting, 4e
MyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
2. Building Blocks of Managerial Accounting
3. Job Costing
4. Activity-Based Costing, Lean Operations, and the Costs of Quality
5. Process Costing
6. Cost Behavior
7. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
8. Relevant Costs for Short-Term Decisions
9. The Master Budget
10. Performance Evaluation
11. Standard Costs and Variances
12. Capital Investment Decisions and the Time Value of Money
13. Statement of Cash Flows
14. Financial Statement Analysis
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345152-8
$105.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345150-4
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$189.47 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384933-2
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$182.80 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342846-9