Table of Contents
1. A New Framework for Organizational Learning, Communication, and Performance Management.
2. How Human Resources, Communications and Learning Systems Can Create—or Destroy—Value.
3. Internal and External Communication Systems.
4. Corporate Brand and Culture.
5. Managing Learning, Performance, and Knowledge.
6. Performance Analytics.
7. Translating Data to Dollars: Calculating and Communicating the Value of Learning and Communication.
8. Getting There: How to Start Managing and Communicating for Value.