Managing Quality is a comprehensive introduction to the field of quality management that presents a supply chain theme as the unifying framework for quality improvement.
This edition of the text has been updated with many changes to highlight cutting-edge, quality topics.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Differing Perspectives on Quality
Chapter 2: Quality Theory
Chapter 3: Global Supply Chain Quality and International Quality Standards
Part II: Designing and Assuring Quality
Chapter 4: Strategic Quality Planning
Chapter 5: The Voice of the Customer
Chapter 6: The Voice of the Market
Chapter 7: Quality and Innovation in Product and Process Design
Chapter 8: Designing Quality Services
Chapter 9: Managing Supplier Quality in the Supply Chain
Part III: Implementing Quality
Chapter 10: The Tools of Quality
Chapter 11: Statistically Based Quality Improvement for Variables
Chapter 12: Statistically Based Quality Improvement for Attributes
Chapter 13: Six Sigma Management and Lean Tools
Part IV: Forever Improving the Quality System
Chapter 14: Managing Quality Improvement Teams and Projects
Chapter 15: Implementing and Validating the Quality System
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Managing Quality: Integrating the Supply Chain, 5th Edition
This item has been upgraded to Managing Quality: Integrating the Supply Chain, 6th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$104.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306134-5