This best-selling, brief introduction to marketing teaches students marketing using a customer value framework.
Table of Contents
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part 2—Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Understanding Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3—Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
6. Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
7. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
8. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
9. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
10. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
11. Retailing and Wholesaling
12. Communicating Customer Value: Advertising and Public Relations
13. Communicating Customer Value: Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
14. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part 4—Extending Marketing
15. The Global Marketplace
16. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Marketing by the Numbers
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Marketing: An Introduction, CourseSmart eTextbook, 10th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$79.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-610225-0