NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses on the Principles of Marketing.
This package includes MyMarketingLab™
An Introduction to the World of Marketing Using a Proven, Practical, and Engaging Approach
Marketing: An Introduction shows readers how customer value—creating it and capturing it—drives every effective marketing strategy. Using an organization and learning design that includes real-world examples and information that help bring marketing to life, the text gives readers everything they need to know about marketing in an effective and engaging total learning package.
The Thirteenth Edition reflects the latest trends in marketing, including new coverage on online, social media, mobile, and other digital technologies, leaving readers with a richer understanding of basic marketing concepts, strategies, and practices.
Personalize Learning with MyMarketingLab
MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134472497 / 9780134472492 Marketing: An Introduction Plus MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 013414953X / 9780134149530 Marketing: An Introduction
- 0134132351 / 9780134132358 MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Marketing: An Introduction
Table of Contents
Part 1: Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and
Part 2: Understanding the Marketplace and Customer Value
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Understanding Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3: Designing a Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy and Mix
6. Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy Creating Value for Target Customers
7. Product, Services, and Brands Building Customer Value
8. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
9. Pricing Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
10. Marketing Channels Delivering Customer Value
11. Retailing and Wholesaling
12. Engaging Customers and Communicating Customer Value Advertising and Public
13. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
14. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
Part 4: Extending Marketing
15. The Global Marketplace
16. Sustainable Marketing Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1. Company Cases
Appendix 2. Marketing Plan
Appendix 3. Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 4. Careers in Marketing
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$123.53 $117.35 | Add to Cart
$52.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-413222-8
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-413233-4
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-479393-1
$101.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-479394-8
$101.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-413234-1
Digital + Print
$183.80 $174.61 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-479678-9 $254.80 $242.06 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$163.80 $155.61 |