Marketing: Defined, Explained, Applied was written from the ground up to be the most usable reference guide for understanding the principles of marketing. The unique visual and organizational style of the text clearly presents key information that draws readers into the material, allowing them to use their text–rather than passively read it.
The second edition features a new format that makes it easier for readers to study and learn the material.
0133879259 / 9780133879254 Marketing: Defined, Explained, Applied Plus 2014 MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132177153 / 9780132177153 Marketing: Defined, Explained, Applied
0133783197 / 9780133783193 2014 MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Marketing: Defined, Explained, Applied
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Meaning of Marketing
Chapter 2. The Market in Marketing
Chapter 3. Planning and Marketing in an Organization
Chapter 4. A Broader Perspective on Marketing
Chapter 5. Global Marketing
Chapter 6. Value for Customers
Chapter 7. A Perspective on Consumer Behavior
Chapter 8. Consumer Insight
Chapter 9. The Brand
Chapter 10. Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning
Chapter 11. The Marketing Plan
Chapter 12. Product and Service Strategies
Chapter 13. Pricing Strategies
Chapter 14. Supply Chain and Distribution Strategies
Chapter 15. Retailing and Wholesaling
Chapter 16. Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion
Chapter 17. Personal Selling and Direct Marketing Strategies
Chapter 18. Integrated Marketing Communications
Chapter 19. The Marketing Mix
Chapter 20. Marketing Measurement
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-217593-7
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378333-9
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378331-5
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266641-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$48.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299727-0
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$94.53 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-387924-7
$119.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-217715-3
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$81.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-217747-4