Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today’s marketing theory and practice.
Remaining true to its gold-standard status, the fourteenth edition includes an overhaul of new material and updated information, and now is available with mymarketinglab–Pearson’s online tutorial and assessment platform.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Understanding Marketing Management
Chapter 1. Defining Marketing for the 21st Century
Chapter 2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Part 2: Capturing Marketing Insights
Chapter 3. Gathering Information and Scanning the Environment
Chapter 4. Conducting Marketing Research and Forecasting on Demand
Part 3: Connecting with Customers
Chapter 5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
Chapter 6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
Chapter 7. Analyzing Business Markets
Chapter 8. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
Part 4: Building Strong Brands
Chapter 9. Creating Brand Equity
Chapter 10. Crafting the Brand Position
Chapter 11. Competitive Dynamics
Part 5: Shaping the Market
Chapter 12. Setting Product Strategy
Chapter 13. Designing and Managing Services
Chapter 14. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
Part 6: Delivering Value
Chapter 15. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing
Chapter 16. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
Part 7: Communicating Value
Chapter 17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
Chapter 18. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
Chapter 19. Managing Personal Communications: Direct and Interactive Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
Part 8: Creating Successful Long-Term Growth
Chapter 20. Introducing New Marketing Offerings
Chapter 21. Tapping into Global Markets
Chapter 22. Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$109.07 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780132841177
Includes this title packaged with:
- Interpretive Simulations Access Code Card Group B
$331.33 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-375295-3
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-139493-3
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376673-8
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266774-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users