A step-by-step guide to creating a customized marketing plan.
The Marketing Plan Handbook is the only planning handbook to guide readers, step-by-step, through the complete development of a realistic, customized marketing plan.
Table of Contents
1. Marketing Planning: New Pace, New Possibilities
2. Analyzing the Current Situation
3. Understanding Markets and Customers
4. Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning
5. Planning Direction, Objectives, and Marketing Support
6. Developing Product and Brand Strategy
7. Developing Pricing Strategy
8. Developing Channel and Logistics Strategy
9. Developing Marketing Communications and Influence Strategy
10. Planning Metrics and Implementation Control
Appendix. Sample Marketing Plan: PretzL Elegance
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Marketing Plan Handbook, The, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$35.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307845-9