Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Marketing Public Relations
- Marketing Public Relations and the Marketing Communications Mix
- Marketing Public Relations and the Organization it Serves
- The MPR Framework - Objectives, Target, Connectors, Message & Measure
- About the Media
- Non-Media Connectors and Word-of-Mouth
- Building a Connectors List
- The Press Kit and Press Release
- Selling the Story
- Social Media
- Experts and Interviews
- Crisis Management
- Planning and Measuring
Appendix 1 Capstone Assignment
Appendix 2 Introduction to Blogs
Appendix 3 Beyond Blogs: RSS and Podcasts
Appendix 4 Staying Afloat in a Sea of Social Media
Appendix 5 Identifying Story Ideas
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Marketing Public Relations
$121.00 | Free Ground Shipping.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.