Real people, real choices–give students a real feel for marketing.
Marketing: Real People, Real Choicesis the only text to introduce marketing from the perspective of real people who make real marketing decisions at leading companies everyday. This reader-friendly text conveys timely and relevant material in a dynamic presentation, highlighting how marketing concepts are implemented, and what they mean in the marketplace.
The seventh edition includes more information on marketing metrics, today’s new approach to advertising and promotions, and an increased emphasis on the links between marketing principles and the real world.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Make Marketing Value Decisions
Chapter 1. Welcome to the World of Marketing: Create and Deliver Value
Chapter 2. Strategic Market Planning: Take the Big Picture
Chapter 3. Thrive in the Marketing Environment: The World Is Flat
Part 2: Understand Consumers’ Value Needs
Chapter 4. Marketing Research: Gather, Analyze, and Use Information
Chapter 5. Consumer Behavior: How and Why We Buy
Chapter 6. Business-to-Business Markets: How and Why Organizations Buy
Chapter 7. Sharpen the Focus: Target Marketing Strategies and Customer Relationship Management
Part 3: Create the Value Proposition
Chapter 8. Create the Product
Chapter 9. Manage the Product
Chapter 10. Services and Other Intangibles: Marketing the Product That Isn’t There
Chapter 11. Price the Product
Part 4: Communicate the Value Proposition
Chapter 12. Old and New Media: From One to Many to Many to Many
Chapter 13. Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations: One to Many
Chapter 14. Personal Selling, Sales Management, and Direct Marketing: One to One
Part 5: Deliver the Value Proposition
Chapter 15. Deliver Value through Supply Chain Management, Channels of Distribution, and Logistics
Chapter 16. Retailing: Bricks and Clicks
Appendix A: Marketing Plan: The S&S Smoothie Company
Appendix B: Marketing Math
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133141788
Includes this title packaged with:
- Interpretive Simulations Access Code Card Group A
$241.20 | Add to Cart
Package ISBN-13: 9780134024714
Includes this title packaged with:
- Interpretive Simulations Access Code Card Group B
$254.53 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Marketing: Real People, Real Choices, 8th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$86.35 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340240-7
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-217590-6
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382743-9
$40.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340242-1
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266707-4
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382744-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$97.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299725-6