Experience the Interaction Between Marketing Research and Marketing Decision-Making
Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation takes a unique applied and managerial orientation that illustrates the interaction between marketing research decisions and marketing management decisions. This text is comprehensive, practical, and presents balanced coverage of both qualitative and quantitative material.
The Sixth Edition is even more current, contemporary, illustrative, and sensitive to user needs.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to Marketing Research
Chapter 2 Defining the Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach
PART II: RESEARCH DESIGN FORMULATION
Chapter 3 Research Design
Chapter 4 Exploratory Research Design: Secondary Data
Chapter 5 Exploratory Research Design: Qualitative Research
Chapter 6 Descriptive Research design: Survey and Observation
Chapter 7 Causal Research Design: Experimentation
Chapter 8 Measurement and Scaling: Fundamentals and Comparative Scaling
Chapter 9 Measurement and Scaling: Noncomparative Scaling Techniques
Chapter 10 Questionnaire and Form Design
Chapter 11 Sampling: Design and Procedures
Chapter 12 Sampling: Final and Initial Sample Size Determination
PART III: DATA COLLECTION, PREPARATION, ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
Chapter 13 Field Work
Chapter 14 Data Preparation
Chapter 15 Frequency Distribution, Cross-tabulation, and Hypothesis Testing
Chapter 16 Analysis of Variance and Covariance
Chapter 17 Correlation and Regression
Chapter 18 Discriminant and Logit Analysis
Chapter 19 Factor Analysis
Chapter 20 Cluster Analysis
Chapter 21 Multidimensional Scaling and Conjoint Analysis
Chapter 22 Structural Equation Modeling and Path Analysis
Chapter 23 Report Preparation and Presentation
Chapter 24 International Marketing Research
Running Case: Dell
Comprehensive Critical Thinking Cases
Data Analysis Cases with Real Data
Comprehensive Cases with Real Data
Comprehensive Harvard Business School Cases
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$117.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307175-7
$117.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299829-1