The “nuts and bolts” of marketing research.
Marketing Research gives students a “nuts and bolts” understanding of marketing research and provides them with extensive information on how to use it. Written at a level first-time marketing research students can understand, this text provides the fundamentals of the statistical procedures used to analyze data without dwelling on the more complex and intricate concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. The Marketing Research Industry
3. The Marketing Research Process & Defining the Problem and Research Objectives
4. Research Design
5. Secondary Data & Packaged information
6. Utilizing Exploratory and Qualitative Research Techniques
7. Evaluating Survey Data Collection Methods
8. Understanding Measurement, Developing Questions, and Designing the Questionnaire
9. Selecting the Sample
10. Determining the Size of a Sample
11. Dealing with Fieldwork and Data Quality
12. Using Basic Descriptive Analysis, Performing Population Estimates, and Testing Hypotheses
13. Implementing Basic Differences Tests
14. Making Use of Associations Tests
15. Understanding Regression Analysis Basics
16. Writing the Research Report
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Marketing Research, CourseSmart eTextbook, 7th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$112.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307468-0