Examines personal belief systems and societal views
Marriages and Families: Diversity and Change, 7th edition, challenges students to examine their personal belief systems and societal views.
Using an engaging narrative and sociological approach, the text integrates race, class, and gender into the discussion of family experiences. It guides students to make informed choices and decisions about their own marriage, family, and intimate relationships.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning—The New MyFamilyLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – “What Will You Learn” learning objectives open each chapter and help to guide students through the material they can expect to master in each chapter.
- Engage Students – Contemporary stories about real people helps students connect to the material.
- Explore Theory – Using a sociological and feminist perspective, the authors encourage students to apply the sociological imagination and marriage and family theories to their everyday lives.
- Support Instructors – An Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, PowerPoints, and the New MyFamilyLab support instructors.
Note: MyFamilyLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyFamilyLab, please visit:
www.myfamilylab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyFamilyLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205867510 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205867516