Table of Contents
Part 1: Setting the scene
1. What is operational risk?
2. The business case for operational risk management
Part 2: The framework
4. Operational risk appetite
5. Risk and control assessment ?
6. Events and losses
Part 3: Advancing the framework
10. Stress tests and scenarios
11. Operational risk management and Six sigma
Part 4: Mitigation and assurance
12. Business continuity
14. Internal audit the third line of defence
Part 5: Practical operational risk management
15. Outsourcing risk
16. People risk
17. Reputation risk
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$53.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-273-79493-6