After a tour of the Xcode tools suite, you’ll jump in by creating a basic Cocoa app and exploring the Xcode interface. You’ll learn how to manage your project, write and debug code, build user interfaces, and use version control. You’ll also learn to customize the build process, write and run unit tests, profile your code, and deploy your apps.
This book includes:
- Detailed instruction, ample illustrations, and clear examples
- Real-world guidance and advice
- Insight into best practices from two Xcode experts
- Emphasis on using Xcode’s streamlined interface for UI design, coding, testing, and debugging
Table of Contents
1) Discovering Xcode Tools
2) Starting a Project
3) Navigating a Project
4) Getting Help
5) Creating User Interfaces
6) Adding Files to a Project
7) Writing Code with the Source Editor
8) Searching and Replacing
9) Basic Debugging and Analysis
10) Using the Data Model Editor
11) Customizing the Application Icon
12) Deploying an Application
13) Advanced Editing
15) Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
16) The Build System
17) Libraries, Frameworks, and Loadable Bundles
19) Debugging and Analysis in Depth
20) Unit Testing
21) Using Scripting and Preprocessing
22) Using Instruments
23) Source Code Management
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$39.99Add to Cart