This includes all of the resources of MasteringChemistry® in addition to Pearson eText content.
The Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online homework, tutorial, and assessment system for the sciences. It delivers self-paced tutorials that focus on your course objectives, provide individualized coaching, and respond to each student’s progress. The Mastering system helps instructors maximize class time with easy-to-assign, customizable, and automatically graded assessments that motivate students to learn outside of class and arrive prepared for lecture or lab.
MasteringChemistry supports the textbook with the following features:
- Student Tutorials provide instantaneous feedback for the most common wrong answers. Students can submit an answer and receive immediate, error-specific feedback, as well as request hints (simpler sub-problems).
- Reading Quizzes give instructors the opportunity to assign reading, and test students on their comprehension of chapter content.
- End-of-chapter problems include numerical problems with randomized values or algebraic answers, true/false, multiple-choice, and essay types. You can assign with randomized numerical values (and sig-fig feedback) or algebraic answers. These too are calibrated in difficulty and duration by students nationally.
- Thousands of test bank problems are provided, allowing instructors to use the same system for building tests and exams for on- or off-line delivery. Instructors can also include a wide variety (multiple-choice, short-answer, randomized numerical, and choose-all-that-apply) of problems in your weekly homework assignments.
- Learning Objectives appear in each section of Conceptual Chemistry and at the end of the chapter. These objectives bring the main goals of each book section to the foreground, and are linked to all MasteringChemistry content. These learning objectives give focus points to each section and will increase efficiencies in teaching and learning.
$115.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-80440-2
You can purchase immediate access to this online product with a credit card.