Now with offline access functionality, CourseSmart offers instructors and students the freedom and convenience of online, offline and mobile access using a single platform. CourseSmart textbooks do not include any media or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Earth
- Portraying Earth
- Introduction to the Atmosphere
- Insolation and Temperature
- Atmospheric Pressure and Wind
- Atmospheric Moisture
- Atmospheric Disturbances
- Climate and Climate Change
- The Hydrosphere
- Cycles and Patterns in the Biosphere
- Terrestrial Flora and Fauna
- Introduction to Landform Study
- The Internal Processes
- Preliminaries to Erosion: Weathering and Mass Wasting
- Fluvial Processes
- Solution Processes and Karst Topography
- The Topography of Arid Lands
- Glacial Modification of Terrain
- Coastal Processes and Terrain
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$74.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86406-2