CourseSmart textbooks do not include any media or print supplements that come packaged with the bound book.
Table of Contents
2. Linking Program Development with Measurement and Evaluation.
3. Basic Statistics.
4. Criteria for Test Selection.
5. Alternative Assessment.
6. Measuring Health-Related Physical Fitness and Physical Activity.
7. Measuring Psychomotor Skills.
8. Measuring Cognitive Knowledge.
9. Measuring Affective Behaviors.
11. Using Self-Evaluation to Improve Instruction.
12. Measurement and Evaluation in Activity Settings.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$68.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69618-2