Table of Contents
2 Fundamentals of Heat Transfer
3 Concepts in Building Science
4 Heating Load Computations for Buildings
5 Cooling Load Computations for Buildings
6 HVAC Equipment
7 HVAC Distribution Systems
8 HVAC Air Systems
9 HVAC Water (Hydronic) Systems
10 HVAC Electric Resistance Heating System Design
11 Solar Thermal Systems in Buildings
12 Plumbing Fundamentals
13 Building Water Supply Systems
14 Sanitary Drainage Systems
15 Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Systems
16 Building Storm Water Drainage Systems
17 Electrical Theory
18 Building Electrical Materials and Equipment
19 Building Electrical Systems Principles
20 Light and Architectural Lighting Systems
21 Life Safety Systems in Buildings
22 Building Telecommunication Systems
23 Acoustical Control Systems in Buildings
24 Building Conveying Systems
25 Sustainable Systems
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$82.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-300290-4