CourseSmart textbooks do not include any media or print supplements that come packaged with the bound book.
Table of Contents
1. A Brief History of Microbiology
2. The Chemistry of Microbiology
3. Cell Structure and Function
4. Microscopy, Staining, and Classification
5. Microbial Metabolism
6. Microbial Nutrition and Growth
7. Microbial Genetics
8. Recombinant DNA Technology
9. Controlling Microbial Growth in the Environment
10. Controlling Microbial Growth in the Body: Antimicrobial Drugs
11. Characterizing and Classifying Prokaryotes
12. Characterizing and Classifying Eukaryotes
13. Characterizing and Classifying Viruses, Viroids, and Prions
14. Infection, Infectious Diseases, and Epidemiology
15. Innate Immunity
16. Adaptive Immunity
17. Immunization and Immune Testing
18. AIDS and Other Immune Disorders
19. Microbial Diseases of the Skin and Wounds
20. Microbial Diseases of the Nervous System and Eyes
21. Microbial Cardiovascular and Systemic Diseases
22. Microbial Diseases of the Respiratory System
23. Microbial Diseases of the Digestive System
24. Microbial Diseases of the Urinary and Reproductive Systems
25. Applied and Environmental Microbiology
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Microbiology with Diseases by Body System, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$78.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-70926-4