The Fourth Edition of Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy is the most cutting-edge microbiology book available, offering unparalleled currency, accuracy, and assessment. The state-of-the-art approach begins with 18 Video Tutors covering key concepts in microbiology. QR codes in the textbook enable students to use their smartphone or tablet to instantly watch the Video Tutors. The approach continues with compelling clinical case studies and emerging disease case studies. Student comprehension is ensured with end-of-chapter practice that encompasses both visual and conceptual understanding.
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$78.20 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321976048
Includes this title packaged with:
- MasteringMicrobiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy, 4th Edition
Robert W. Bauman
- Microbiology: A Laboratory Manual, Books a la Carte Edition, 10th Edition
James G. Cappuccino, Natalie Sherman
$296.73 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy, 5th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$94.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90212-2
$94.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90207-8
$62.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90206-1
$62.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86163-4
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$94.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90170-5
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$158.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86174-0