Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book. Used by over 1.5 million science students, the Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences.
The Fourth Edition of Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy is the most cutting-edge microbiology book available, offering unparalleled currency, accuracy, and assessment. The state-of-the-art approach begins with 18 Video Tutors covering key concepts in microbiology. QR codes in the textbook enable students to use their smartphone or tablet to instantly watch the Video Tutors. The approach continues with compelling clinical case studies and emerging disease case studies. Student comprehension is ensured with end-of-chapter practice that encompasses both visual and conceptual understanding. This edition retains the hallmark art program and clear writing style that have made Dr. Robert W. Bauman’s book a success.
Package Consists of:
- Books a la Carte for Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy, Fourth Edition
- Access Code Card for MasteringMicrobiology with Pearson eText
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321965134
Includes this title packaged with:
- Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy, Books a la Carte Edition, 4th Edition
Robert W. Bauman
- Current Issues in Microbiology, Volume 2
- MasteringMicrobiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy, 4th Edition
Robert W. Bauman
- Current Issues in Microbiology, Volume 1
$162.13 | Add to Cart