Table of Contents
Parkin, Microeconomics, 10/e
Brief Table of Contents
Chapter 1: What is Economics?
Chapter 2: The Economic Problem
Part 2: How Markets Work
Chapter 3: Demand and Supply
Chapter 4: Elasticity
Chapter 5: Efficiency and Equity
Chapter 6: Government Actions in Markets
Chapter 7: Global Markets in Action
Part 3: Households’ Choices
Chapter 8: Utility and Demand
Chapter 9: Possibilities, Preferences, and Choices
Part 4: Firms and Markets
Chapter 10: Organizing Production
Chapter 11: Output and Costs
Chapter 12: Perfect Competition
Chapter 13: Monopoly
Chapter 14: Monopolistic Competition
Chapter 15: Oligopoly
Part 5: Market Failure and Government
Chapter 16: Public Choices and Public Goods
Chapter 17: Economics of the Environment
Part 6: Factor Markets, Inequality, and Uncertainty
Chapter 18: Markets for Factors of Production
Chapter 19: Economic Inequality
Chapter 20: Uncertainty and Information
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Microeconomics, 11th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$119.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-284634-9
$65.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-139502-2
$65.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-139500-8
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users