Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This package includes MyEconLab®.
Acemoglu, Laibson, List: An evidence-based approach to economics
Throughout Microeconomics, authors Daron Acemoglu, David Laibson, and John List use real economic questions and data to help students learn about the world around them.
Taking a fresh approach, the authors use the themes of optimization, equilibrium and empiricism to illustrate the power of simple economic ideas, and their ability to explain, predict, and improve what happens in the world. Each chapter begins with an empirical question that is later answered using data in the Evidence-Based Economics feature. As a result of the text’s practical emphasis, students will learn to apply economic principles to guide the decisions they make in their own lives.
Personalize learning with MyEconLab
MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0133578038 / 9780133578034 Microeconomics Plus NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
This package contains:
Table of Contents
1. The Principles and Practice of Economics
2. Economic Methods and Economic Questions
3. Optimization: Doing the Best You Can
4. Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium
II. Foundations of Microeconomics
5. Consumers and Incentives
6. Sellers and Incentives
7. Perfect Competition and the Invisible Hand
9. Externalities and Public Goods
10. The Government in the Economy: Taxation and Regulation
11. Markets for Factors of Production
III. Market Structure
13. Game Theory and Strategic Play
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
IV. Extending the Microeconomic Toolbox
15. Trade-offs Involving Time and Risk
16. The Economics of Information
17. Auctions and Bargaining
18. Social Economics
Web Chapter 1. Financial Decision Making
Web Chapter 2. Economics of Life, Health, and the Environment
Web Chapter 3. Political Economy
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$119.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-349896-7
$65.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-349891-2
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users