You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your database skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Access 2010 -- and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Master essential data management and design techniques
- Import and link to data from spreadsheets, databases, text files, and other sources
- Use action queries to quickly insert, update, or delete entire sets of data
- Create custom forms to capture and display data
- Design reports to calculate, summarize, and highlight critical data--and learn advanced techniques
- Automate your application with macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Use Access Services to extend your database application to the Web
- Try out the sample client and web database applications in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. The sample client and web database applications are provided in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$27.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8903-9