Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Access 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to build a database and sort information, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll learn how out-of-the-box templates and reusable components make Access 2010 a fast and simple database solution.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Design and build your own database quickly
- Use Access forms to collect information with ease
- Create and modify tables to organize your data
- Store files such as documents and images
- Exchange data with other databases and documents
- Bring your data alive with colorful reports
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction: About This Book
- Chapter 2: What's New in Access 2010?
- Chapter 3: Introducing Access 2010
- Chapter 4: Creating a Database
- Chapter 5: Customizing Fields
- Chapter 6: Customizing Tables
- Chapter 7: Creating Forms
- Chapter 8: Creating Queries
- Chapter 9: Creating Reports
- Chapter 10: Beautifying Forms and Reports
- Chapter 11: Creating Charts in Access 2010
- Chapter 12: Interacting with Other Programs
- Chapter 13: Administering a Database
- Chapter 14: Customizing Access 2010
- Chapter 15: Presenting Table and Query Data Dynamically
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.