Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Access 2013
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Access 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to build a database and sort information.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Build and manage your own database
- Apply professional designs across your databases
- Create presentations and publish reports online
- Secure your database with passwords and encryption
- Exchange data with other databases and documents
- Interact with your data easier using macros
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: Creating a custom Web App
- Chapter 3: Modifying a Web App
- Chapter 4: Creating a desktop database
- Chapter 5: Working with data in datasheets
- Chapter 6: Selecting data using queries
- Chapter 7: Modifying data using queries
- Chapter 8: Improving presentations with forms
- Chapter 9: Using controls effectively
- Chapter 10: Preparing data to print using reports
- Chapter 11: Exchanging data
- Chapter 12: Introducing the power of macros
- Chapter 13: Administrating a database
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9689-1