Master the business modeling and analysis techniques that help you transform data into bottom-line results. For more than a decade, Wayne Winston has been teaching corporate clients and MBA students the most effective ways to use Excel to solve business problems and make better decisions. Now this award-winning educator shares the best of his expertise in this hands-on, scenario-focused guide—fully updated for Excel 2010!
Use Excel to solve real business problems—and sharpen your edge!
- Model investment risks and returns
- Analyze your sales team’s effectiveness
- Create best, worst, and most-likely case scenarios
- Compare lease vs. buy, and calculate loan terms
- See how price, advertising, and seasonality affect sales
- Manage inventory with precision
- Quantify the value of customer loyalty
- Calculate your break-even number and ROI
- Maximize scheduling efficiency
- Express “home-field advantage” in real numbers
- Project company growth, predict election results, and more!
- Plus—introduce yourself to PowerPivot for Excel
- Downloadable eBook
- Hundreds of scenario-based practice problems
- All the book’s sample files—plus customizable templates
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
$39.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4337-6
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9633-4