Master the business modeling and analysis techniques that help you transform data into bottom-line results. For more than a decade, Wayne Winston has been teaching corporate clients and MBA students the most effective ways to use Excel to solve business problems and make better decisions. Now this award-winning educator shares the best of his expertise in this hands-on, scenario-focused guide—fully updated for Excel 2010!
Use Excel to solve real business problems—and sharpen your edge!
- Model investment risks and returns
- Analyze your sales team’s effectiveness
- Create best, worst, and most-likely case scenarios
- Compare lease vs. buy, and calculate loan terms
- See how price, advertising, and seasonality affect sales
- Manage inventory with precision
- Quantify the value of customer loyalty
- Calculate your break-even number and ROI
- Maximize scheduling efficiency
- Express “home-field advantage” in real numbers
- Project company growth, predict election results, and more!
- Plus—introduce yourself to PowerPivot for Excel
- Downloadable eBook
- Hundreds of scenario-based practice problems
- All the book’s sample files—plus customizable templates
$39.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4337-6
$49.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4336-9
Free Ground Shipping.