Conquer Microsoft Excel formulas and functions—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put Excel formulas and functions to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts increase their data analysis capabilities using Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Customize Excel formulas using 350+ built-in functions
- Create reusable formulas for common calculations
- Learn smarter ways to calculate date and time values
- Systematically search worksheets with lookup and reference functions
- Perform advanced calculations using mathematical, statistical, and financial functions
- Build complex formulas by nesting one function inside of another
- Analyze profit margins and more with new functions in Excel 2010
- Develop your own functions with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
$47.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5801-1