You’re beyond the basics—so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Learn how the experts tackle Excel 2013—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery. Includes companion eBook and sample files.
- Customizing the Excel workspace
- Best practices for designing and managing worksheets
- Creating formulas and functions
- Performing statistical, what-if, and other data analysis
- Core to advanced charting techniques
- Using graphics and sparklines
- Managing databases and tables
- Automating Excel with macros and custom functions
- Collaborating in Excel online, in the cloud, and more
- Extending Excel
Table of Contents
- Examining the Excel environment
- Chapter 1: What's new in Microsoft Excel 2013
- Chapter 2: Exploring Excel fundamentals
- Chapter 3: Custom-tailoring the Excel workspace
- Chapter 4: Security and privacy
- Building worksheets
- Chapter 5: Planning your worksheet design
- Chapter 6: How to work a worksheet
- Chapter 7: How to work a workbook
- Formatting and editing worksheets
- Chapter 8: Worksheet editing techniques
- Chapter 9: Worksheet formatting techniques
- Adding graphics and printing
- Chapter 10: Creating and formatting graphics
- Chapter 11: Printing and presenting
- Creating formulas and performing data analysis
- Chapter 12: Building formulas
- Chapter 13: Using functions
- Chapter 14: Everyday functions
- Chapter 15: Formatting and calculating date and time
- Chapter 16: Functions for financial analysis
- Chapter 17: Functions for analyzing statistics
- Chapter 18: Performing a what-if analysis
- Creating charts
- Chapter 19: Designing charts
- Chapter 20: Formatting charts
- Chapter 21: Using sparklines
- Managing databases and tables
- Chapter 22: Managing information in tables
- Chapter 23: Analyzing data with PivotTable reports
- Chapter 24: An introduction to PowerPivot
- Chapter 25: Working with external data
- Using Excel collaboratively
- Chapter 26: Collaborating on a network or by email
- Chapter 27: Working in the cloud
- Automating Excel
- Chapter 28: Recording macros
- Chapter 29: Creating custom functions
- Chapter 30: Debugging macros and custom functions
- Integrating and extending Excel
- Chapter 31: Linking, hyperlinking, and embedding
- Chapter 32: Using Excel data in Word documents
- Menu-to-ribbon command reference
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Function reference
- Index to troubleshooting topics
- About the authors
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9634-1