Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here’s WHAT You’ll Learn
- Manage your data quickly and efficiently
- Filter, sort, summarize, and crunch your numbers
- Use formulas and functions to do the heavy lifting
- Bring data to life with charts and graphics
- Share data between Microsoft Office documents
- Work as a team, online and in the cloud
Here’s HOW You’ll Learn It
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: What's new and improved in Excel 2013
- Chapter 3: Getting started with Excel 2013
- Chapter 4: Building a workbook
- Chapter 5: Managing and viewing worksheets
- Chapter 6: Using formulas and functions
- Chapter 7: Formatting the cell
- Chapter 8: Formatting the worksheet
- Chapter 9: Printing worksheets
- Chapter 10: Customizing Excel to the way you work
- Chapter 11: Sorting and filtering worksheet data
- Chapter 12: Summarizing data visually using charts
- Chapter 13: Enhancing your worksheets with graphics
- Chapter 14: Sharing Excel data with other programs
- Chapter 15: Using Excel in a group environment
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9690-7