With a focus on connectivity, clients, and unified messaging, this book delivers the ultimate, in-depth reference to IT professionals planning and managing an Exchange Server 2013 deployment. Guided by Paul Robichaux, a Microsoft MVP and popular author, you will:
- Understand how Exchange Server 2013 works with previous versions
- Gain expert insights into supporting clients, mobile devices, and UM
- Take a deep dive into front-end servers; certificate and namespace management; transport rules; load balancing; client management, including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Web App (OWA), and POP3/IMAP4; mobile devices; anti-malware and anti-spam features; Unified Messaging; Microsoft Lync; Office 365; Exchange Online.
Table of Contents
- Foreword for Exchange 2013 Inside Out books
- Chapter 1: Client access servers
- Chapter 2: The Exchange transport system
- Chapter 3: Client management
- Chapter 4: Mobile device management
- Chapter 5: Message hygiene and security
- Chapter 6: Unified messaging
- Chapter 7: Integrating Exchange 2013 with Lync Server
- Chapter 8: Office 365: A whirlwind tour
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8989-3