Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering configuration and clients in Exchange Server 2013. Zero in on core tasks through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done-whether at your desk or in the field.
- Deploying Exchange Server 2013
- Administration essentials
- Using Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange clients
- User and contact administration
- Mailbox administration
- Working with Distribution Groups and Address Lists
- Implementing security
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Exchange Server 2013 administration overview
- Chapter 2: Deploying Exchange Server 2013
- Chapter 3: Exchange administration essentials
- Chapter 4: Using Exchange Management Shell
- Chapter 5: Managing Exchange Server 2013 clients
- Chapter 6: User and contact administration
- Chapter 7: Mailbox administration
- Chapter 8: Working with distribution groups and address lists
- Chapter 9: Implementing Exchange security
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
$31.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8163-7
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$19.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8991-6