Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for managing databases and services in Exchange Server 2013. Zero in on core tasks through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done-whether at your desk or in the field.
- Managing databases and availability groups
- Core database administration
- Compliance and role-based access controls
- Managing mail flow
- Working with client access servers
- Managing mobile users
- Maintenance, monitoring, and queuing
- Backups and restorations
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Microsoft Exchange organizations: the essentials
- Chapter 2: Managing data and availability groups
- Chapter 3: Exchange database administration
- Chapter 4: Configuring transport services
- Chapter 5: Managing and maintaining mail flow
- Chapter 6: Managing client access
- Chapter 7: Managing mobile messaging
- Chapter 8: Exchange Server 2013 maintenance, monitoring, and queuing
- Chapter 9: Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- About the author
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$19.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8992-3