Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Lync 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to communicate and collaborate with colleagues and co-workers.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Set up your personal communication environment
- Communicate by voice, video, IM, and the web
- Add, monitor, categorize, and search for contacts
- Share content and set up conference calls on the fly
- Discover tabbed conversations and persistent chat
- Use Lync with other Microsoft Office programs
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: What's new in Microsoft Lync 2013
- Chapter 3: Getting started with Lync 2013
- Chapter 4: Managing contacts
- Chapter 5: Starting a conversation
- Chapter 6: Collaborating with your contacts
- Chapter 7: Using Lync with Microsoft Outlook
- Chapter 8: Using the Lync 2013 voice features
- Chapter 9: Using Lync as your phone
- Chapter 10: Setting up your telephony environment
- Chapter 11: Reviewing your voicemail from within Microsoft Outlook
- Chapter 12: Taking advantage of Lync online meetings
- Chapter 13: Using Lync persistent chat
- Chapter 14: Configuring the Lync options menu
- Microsoft Lync keyboard shortcuts
- About the author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8926-8